For more information email email@example.com / text 310 343 8143
This 12-Week Certification Course and Ultimate collection of outbound training materials and guides is for anyone who wants to assess themselves or learn the specific steps of what a world-class prospector should do each day: how to send emails, make phone calls, keep your accounts organized, and be successful at outbound prospecting. Call for remote coaching support & in-person onsite training.
Why Certify Yourself Or Your Team?
- What Important Technique Are You Missing?
- Assess Strengths and Areas of Improvement.
- Increase Training Consistency.
- Understand Account-Based Prospecting & Differences From List-Based Prospecting.
- Learn Or Refresh Key Approaches: Referral emails. Personalized Emails. Email Response Handling. Mapping Calls. Voicemail Techniques.
- Overlooked Essentials: Account Mapping. Staying Organized. CRM/SFA Practices. Key Metrics. Time Management. How To Make Part-Time Prospecting Work. Day In A Life
- Meet Other Predictable Revenue Customers & Practitioners.
- Nail your Niche
- Ideal Outbound Customer Profile
- Improve email & phone response rates
- Initial qualified opportunities in 60 days
- Steady creation of qualified opportunities 6 months
- Recurring revenue in 6-12 months
- Engage – Know who & how to reach key people, who can drive bigger deals..
- Intrigue – Non-threatening conversations that stimulate interest, curiosity & next steps
- Convert – Move the prospects through a repeatable process to predictably build your funnel + Scale – Build a process & team that breaks your lead generation and talent bottlenecks
Part 1 Key Topics:
- Nail A Niche & ICP
- Introduction: “Deep Dive 25”
- Primary Skill Building: Email Prospecting Process and Guide
- “Day In A Life” & Time Management
Topic Examples: Email Prospecting:
- Client Guide: Predictable Revenue Email Templates
- Writing & Customizing Email Templates
- Response Handling - Email Organization & Sales Systems
- Simplifying Messaging To Intrigue Prospects & Differentiate
- Establish Realistic Email Benchmarks & Metrics
Part 2 Key Topics
- Primary Skill: Phone techniques (ie Mapping & AWF calls)
- Secondary skill: Social Media & Personalized Emails
- Converting Emails To Phone Calls
- “Popular Point Of Pain” Positioning
- Dashboards, Tools, Apps Tuned
Part 3 Key Topics
- Primary Skill: “Deep Dive 25” + “Selling The Dream”
- Passing The Baton (Prospector -> AE Handoff)
- Outbound Pipeline Conversion Rates
- Quality Control
- Follow Up Processes
Aaron Ross is the best-selling author of Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into A Sales Machine With The $100 Million Best Practices Of Salesforce.com and his newest book with Jason Lemkin, From Impossible To Inevitable, called my many "the best business book i've ever read" (read Amazon reviews here).
Aaron cofouned Predictable Revenue Inc. to help companies get their outbound programs off the ground. He graduated from Stanford University, and is an ex-Ironman triathlete. Aaron lives in Los Angeles with his wife and 9-going-on-12 children. You can see a sample day in his family life here.